Rail Transportation is an alternative solution that we can offer to/from destinations that other ways of transport hold it unprofitable. This can be served in two ways, by conventional wagons (2-axel & 4-axel wagons) or by 45′ container, loaded on a train platform.
In any case, combined transportation (truck-rail-truck) is the one that gives the advantage in rail transportation. The countries that are covered by the rail network are mainly countries of the central Europe.
- Competitive transportation cost.
- Safer transportation of goods, as the Rail-Container is transferred intact and sealed from the loading point to the point of receipt, without transshipments or co-loadings.
- Fixed freight rates regardless of oil and tolls price increases.
- Increased allowable payload in some countries (up to 25 tns).
- Operation of freight trains across the network even during weekends, holidays and national holidays.
- Solid container availability throughout the year.
- Environmentally friendly transport and simultaneously traffic decongestion of major European roads.
- 45 ft Container (internal dimensions: 13,60 x 2,45 x 2,70 m)
- Volume: 90 m³